- MIB Group, Inc. is the owner and operator of this website ("site"). "You" refers to those who visit this site. Your use of this site is expressly conditioned upon and subject to the following terms and conditions of use. Your use of the site shall constitute your binding acceptance of these terms, as revised from time to time. If you do not wish to comply with these terms, then you must not access the site. By accessing, transmitting or viewing any information within this site, you also agree to be subject to personal jurisdiction in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and you agree that any dispute arising out of your use of this site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Massachusetts.
- Copyright and Service Marks. This site contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information, including without limitation, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, images, and the entire contents of the site (and the arrangement thereof) are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The MIB copyright notice appears to remind you that everything on the site is owned by MIB and protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation (or both) with the exception of works identified by someone else's copyright notice. Unless otherwise noted, all service marks belong to MIB Group, Inc. and will be protected as MIB's intellectual property whether they are registered or unregistered.
- Use. The use of the contents of this site on any other site must be pre-approved in cases where such links will incorporate the MIB service mark, logo or the trademarks, service marks, or logos of its subsidiaries (MIB, Inc. and MIB Solutions, Inc.) or site graphics files, or will link to a page other than the MIB home page through a "deep link" or when these site contents will be "framed" on another site. The materials on this site may be downloaded and/or reprinted for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices included in the materials downloaded are not removed from the materials or altered. Any reproduction, distribution, republication, or retransmission of any materials posted on this site in whole or in part for any reason except personal use is prohibited without the prior written permission of MIB.
- Purpose. The purpose of this site is to provide information to our members and consumers about our products and services and life and health insurance in general.
- Any descriptions of products and services on this site are not intended to constitute invitations to contract or offers of coverages.
- Despite our careful efforts to the contrary, the information and graphics on the site may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors and out of date information. Your use of this site and the information and graphics contained on this site are at your own risk. MIB does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, suitability, timeliness or completeness of this site or any of the information or graphics contained on this site. THIS SITE, AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFORMATION, GRAPHICS, AUDIO, VIDEO, SOFTWARE AND OTHER DATA, IF ANY, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR OR ORDINARY PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
MIB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS EVEN IF MIB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- MIB has no duty to update or keep current this site and disclaims any liability for the content or accuracy of the information contained on this site. To the extent permitted by law, MIB will not be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance on materials or information obtained or downloaded from this site.
- Links from this site to various other web sites of entities that are unrelated and unaffiliated with MIB are provided for your convenience. However, MIB does not regularly review the content of those sites. The links contained on this site do not imply any endorsement or sponsorship of those sites or any of the products or services that may be offered at those sites. MIB disclaims any responsibility for the content, suitability or accuracy of those sites.
- We cannot guarantee the availability of this information upon your demand. We do our best to provide continuous availability, but circumstances beyond our control may mean that there may be periods when our site is unavailable.
- MIB's waiver of any breach or violation of this agreement or any default hereunder shall not be construed as a waiver of any future breach or default. Failure of MIB to enforce any provision of this agreement for any reason shall not affect or impair the validity of MIB's right to subsequent enforcement of that or any other provision of this agreement.
- MIB will monitor use of this site and may change, suspend, discontinue or restrict access to any feature, database or contents of the site at any time without notice. Finally, MIB may change these terms and conditions at any time. Therefore, you are urged to review them from time to time. Your continued use of the site after such changes will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
- Privacy. Your privacy is important to MIB and we have described how MIB handles information it obtains relating to you in our MIB and Web Privacy Policies posted on this site.
- Confidentiality of Feedback. Comments, suggestions or materials sent or transmitted to MIB (collectively "Feedback") will not be treated as confidential information. MIB shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such feedback and shall be free to use and distribute the Feedback to others without limitation, including, but not limited to developing and marketing products incorporating such Feedback.